The D and D Old Comrades Forum

Hello Guest,

If you reading this it means you have not yet registered.

Please take a second to Click the register button and in a few simple steps, you will be able to enjoy all the many features of our D&D Old Comrades Site has to offer.

Please note that nicknames are not allowed but can be placed in brackets when registering.

Once you have registered with your full name I will activate you so you can start enjoying the meeting up with old buddies.

Semper Fidelis

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello Guest,

If you reading this it means you have not yet registered.

Please take a second to Click the register button and in a few simple steps, you will be able to enjoy all the many features of our D&D Old Comrades Site has to offer.

Please note that nicknames are not allowed but can be placed in brackets when registering.

Once you have registered with your full name I will activate you so you can start enjoying the meeting up with old buddies.

Semper Fidelis

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Old Comrades of The Devonshire and Dorset Regiment

JBO SHIRTS

spud murphy
spud murphy

Number of posts : 7335
Registration date : 2009-02-28

JBO SHIRTS  Empty JBO SHIRTS

Post by spud murphy Thu Jun 24 2021, 05:45

Hi All,

if anyone wishes to order any JBO shirts with any of your designs / colors this can be done through

Colin McCann 
Tel 01386 831731
Email sales@theprintedgiftshop.co.uk

here is a sample which Colin did for are 10th Anniversary 
if their is anything else that you would like or as a design on your shirt please contact Colin on the telephone number above and i'm sure he will be able to assist you.

JBO SHIRTS  Shirt_11

JBO SHIRTS  Shirt_10

JBO SHIRTS  Dd_shi10

JBO SHIRTS  Img_7210

JBO SHIRTS  Bb_cap10
JBO SHIRTS  Skimme10JBO SHIRTS  Jbo_sh10

-------------------------------------------------
Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself: I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it. JBO SHIRTS  0614137001275416240