The D and D Old Comrades Forum

Hello Guest,

If you reading this it means you have not yet registered.

Please take a second to Click the register button and in a few simple steps, you will be able to enjoy all the many features of our D&D Old Comrades Site has to offer.

Please note that nicknames are not allowed but can be placed in brackets when registering.

Once you have registered with your full name I will activate you so you can start enjoying the meeting up with old buddies.

Semper Fidelis

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello Guest,

If you reading this it means you have not yet registered.

Please take a second to Click the register button and in a few simple steps, you will be able to enjoy all the many features of our D&D Old Comrades Site has to offer.

Please note that nicknames are not allowed but can be placed in brackets when registering.

Once you have registered with your full name I will activate you so you can start enjoying the meeting up with old buddies.

Semper Fidelis

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Old Comrades of The Devonshire and Dorset Regiment

JBO RAFFLE

spud murphy
spud murphy

Number of posts : 7517
Registration date : 2009-02-28

JBO  RAFFLE  Empty JBO RAFFLE

Post by spud murphy Sun Jul 11 2021, 08:20

if anyone wishes to donate a gift towards the raffle please let me know.

1. Carol Mitchell has kindly donated a Devon & Dorset Badge (Art Work)

2. Mark Smith has kindly donated a Men's Body Shop set.

3. Ray Latham has kindly donated a bottle whisky

4. Jim Bain has kindly donated a bottle of jack Daniels

5. Gilly & Lofty Robbins has kindly donated  Body Shop items for the girls

6. Dai Card has kindly donated a bottle of Rum & 2 bottles of wine 1x white and 1 x Red

7. Debbie Murphy has kindly donated a bottle of perfume for the girls (Jimmy Choo)

8. Mark oldershaw has kindly donated a smart hub (smarthings)

9. Mick Jarrett has kindly donated £10.00 towards the raffle prizes

10. Bryan & Mary Scott have kindly donated a hip flask with the Regimental Badge engraved on it 
see picture below

11. R Hobbs retro Kettle 

12. R Hobbs retro 4 slice toaster 

13. Tassimo style coffee maker

14. Amazon fire 7 with Alexa

15. HP Plus Deskjet printer

16. Black Opium perfume

Last edited by spud murphy on Sun Sep 05 2021, 13:33; edited 9 times in total

-------------------------------------------------
Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself: I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
spud murphy
spud murphy

JBO  RAFFLE  Empty Re: JBO RAFFLE

Post by spud murphy Thu Aug 26 2021, 17:34

Hip Flask donated by Bryan & Mary Scott picture does not do it justice kept getting refection from back ground 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself: I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
spud murphy
spud murphy

Post by spud murphy Sun Sep 05 2021, 13:36

Jbo raffle prizes updated 05/09/2021. if anyone still wishes to donate a raffle prize their is still time,
please let me know and i will add your name to the list.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content