The D and D Old Comrades Forum

Hello Guest,

If you reading this it means you have not yet registered.

Please take a second to Click the register button and in a few simple steps, you will be able to enjoy all the many features of our D&D Old Comrades Site has to offer.

Please note that nicknames are not allowed but can be placed in brackets when registering.

Once you have registered with your full name I will activate you so you can start enjoying the meeting up with old buddies.

Semper Fidelis

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello Guest,

If you reading this it means you have not yet registered.

Please take a second to Click the register button and in a few simple steps, you will be able to enjoy all the many features of our D&D Old Comrades Site has to offer.

Please note that nicknames are not allowed but can be placed in brackets when registering.

Once you have registered with your full name I will activate you so you can start enjoying the meeting up with old buddies.

Semper Fidelis

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Old Comrades of The Devonshire and Dorset Regiment

3 posters

raffle

spud murphy
spud murphy

Number of posts : 7816
Registration date : 2009-03-01

raffle Empty raffle

Post by spud murphy Sat 23 Apr - 19:02

if anyone wishes to donate a prize to  this years JBO Raffle can you please let me know and i will add your name  to the list, your contribution is very much appreciated as always.

-------------------------------------------------
Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself: I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it. raffle 0614137001275416240
Ray Latham
Ray Latham

Number of posts : 5525
Registration date : 2009-10-23

raffle Empty Re: raffle

Post by Ray Latham Sat 23 Apr - 19:11

I’ll put a bottle of whisky in again spud 👍

spud murphy likes this post

spud murphy
spud murphy

Post by spud murphy Sat 23 Apr - 19:15

1. David Braddon has kindly donated this figure which he made from a fallen tree branch and has kindly donated it to this years JBO Raffle, 

Thank you David it looks fantastic and would be proud to sit on anyones mantelpiece.

raffle Clock10

2. Ray has kindly donated a bottle of whisky towards this years JBO raffle

3. Jim has kindly donated a bottle of jack Daniels

Last edited by spud murphy on Sun 24 Apr - 18:53; edited 1 time in total

Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself: I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it. raffle 0614137001275416240

JIMMY MACK likes this post

spud murphy
spud murphy

Post by spud murphy Sat 23 Apr - 19:19

Ray Latham wrote:I’ll put a bottle of whisky in again spud 👍
thank you Ray very much appreciated as always, (but this time remember to bring it with you  raffle 860883 raffle 528862 raffle 528862)

JIMMY MACK likes this post

Ray Latham
Ray Latham

Number of posts : 5525
Registration date : 2009-10-23

Post by Ray Latham Sat 23 Apr - 23:12

spud murphy wrote:
thank you Ray very much appreciated as always, (but this time remember to bring it with you  raffle 860883 raffle 528862 raffle 528862)

I got up and got one before the quiz last time so it was there you cheeky git raffle 528862

And yes David that clock looks great mate raffle 8363
jimbain
jimbain

Number of posts : 938
Registration date : 2011-05-21

Post by jimbain Sun 24 Apr - 8:22

Spud put me down for a bottle of Jack Daniels. 
And the clock and figure sculpture looks great David 👍👍

spud murphy likes this post

spud murphy
spud murphy

Post by spud murphy Sun 24 Apr - 18:54

jimbain wrote:Spud put me down for a bottle of Jack Daniels. 
And the clock and figure sculpture looks great David 👍 👍
thank you Jim very much appreciated.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content